After listening to a changelog episode about Vim I heard of Janus, a set of plugins set togeather and maintained for MacVim. I checked it out Janus and it seems great!

So once I got my vim working after some slight issues in the segmentation fault department, I started looking at it more closely.

I got a bit scared when I realised that all this configuration would go into my .vim directory with out me keeping track of things.

So instead of installing Janus I made a git repository in my .vim directory, and added it to GitHub.

It will probably never be quite as extensive as Janus, but feel free to use it if you want.

You can find it here

Bookmark and Share

Comments are closed.