Removing the morph-deploy plugin

Since I’m moving the project to Google AppEngine I no longer require the morph-deploy plugin.

I removed the .jar and properties files from the directory containing the keys to deploy the application.

I removed the plugin using

grails uninstall-plugin morph-deploy

Next remove the specific datasource from the config file.

production { dataSource { driverClassName = 'com.mysql.jdbc.Driver' dbCreate = "update" jndiName = "java:comp/env/jdbc/morph-ds" dialect = 'org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect' } }

Remember to run a clean command.

grails clean

And your done!