I’ve been having this issue for a while. Putting it off, but now I had to get my hands dirty. The findBy… methods weren’t returning any objects even though there were
Sending emails with Google AppEngine is quite straight forward once you get a hang of things. I ran into some issues, for example I never got the high level api’s to work.
I ran into an issue last night where Google AppEngine wouldn’t persist my entities. If I create an entity using the parameters provided by Grails; then the Save operations would fail with
I recently moved one of my applications to Google AppEngine. What I found missing was an explanatory tutorial to get started. As I mostly work with C#, I kept running into issues simply
I ran into another problem with Google AppEngine. I finally got it to save my entities, only to find it crashing as I wanted to send them back again rendered as JSON. I
Moving from Mor.ph AppSpace to Google AppEngine isn’t as easy as I hoped. Installing AppEngine plug in Initially moving the Application by installing the app-engine plug in is straight forward. Except
I ran into a problem with Grails on Google AppEngine. When I was saving my entities it tried to save the wrong type of entity. I ran out of ideas on this one
In a previous post I described a problem where the app-engine command would fail when enhancing the domain objects for persistence. The problem was that the command line became too long to execute
I was adding a comment to the GORM-JPA plugin, the other day. While doing it I clicked in the option to send me update notifications on the grails site. At first I regretted
I suggest a temporary fix to the described problems here. I’m porting my Grails project from Mor.ph to Google AppEngine. If your using Windows certain things will not work out of
Simple enough I downloaded the new version of Grails, updated the environment variables and its good to go in the command line. I placed the grails-1.1.1 directory next to the grails-1.
Since I’m moving the project to Google AppEngine I no longer require the morph-deploy plugin. I removed the .jar and properties files from the directory containing the mor.ph keys to deploy